This book is an unabashed celebration of one of Great Britain's greatest engineering names and the remarkable machines that can be seen in action all over the world. From the first trailer, produced from post-war scrap metal in 1945 to the latest award-winning electric mini-digger - the story of JCB is told through a remarkable collection of images from the company's own archives.
• JCB origins - Joseph Cyril Bamford and the formation of the company.
• JCB through the years - a look at 75 years of JCB's finest moments.
• Advertising and promotion.
• A model example - scale models, past and present of iconic JCB machines.
• The quest for speed - stories of record-breaking achievements and high-flyers.
• Around the world - JCB's global appeal
• 240 x 300mm, 144 pages, softback
• Over 400 colour and black & white photos
Choose the size(s) and quantity of the items you wish to order below.
75 Year Scrapbook